And now, on to the ladies! I’ve tried to pick out a few different items here in a 2017 Christmas Gift Guide for her, that should cater to most tastes. A quick look on the websites featured should also reveal a host of other options for Christmas gifts, so do not hesitate to delve a little deeper.
I prefer practical items rather than pretty things, so I tend to include gifts that have a use, such as the wonderful Living Nature Radiance Night Oil, or the amazing rescue kit from Mr Fox. Both of these items are made from natural ingredients, with a focus on organic production methods.
The one trend I have noticed in Dubai is an increase in handmade and locally made goods. I will keep exploring these options and hope to bring more to them in future. I do believe that sustainable gift giving is the way of the future – and a much more practical and meaningful way to give gifts!
- Kate Spade Raise a Glass Coaster Set, Ounass. 200AED.
- Rescue Kit, Mr Fox. 195AED.
- Burj Khalifa Soap, Shower Tower. 95AED.
- KeepCup Lemon, The Green Ecostore. 65AED.
- Ferm Kimono Bath Robe, Marmarland. 232AED.
- Living Nature Radiance Night Oil, Balmessence. 170AED.
- Ceramic 70’s Expresso Mugs, UrbanNest. 100AED.
- Avenue 63 Initial & Fattama Personalised Necklace, Traders Lane. 190AED.
- Pocket Notebook – Set of 2, Emaan. 30AED.
- Fressko Colour Flask, Traders Lane. 179AED.
Let me know if you have any other great gift ideas to add to my 2017 Christmas gift guide for her!