I’ve been missing in action a bit lately. Life, work and all sorts of other exciting activities have gotten in the way of me blogging. Blogging, by the way, is a terribly time-consuming (and not all that rewarding) hobby. You spend time curating content that disappears into the ether, and you are never quite sure whether anyone is reading it. Regardless, I do enjoy it. I wish I had more time for it, but when I get around to it, I like to think I am being useful. I’m hoping someone can make use of my 2017 Christmas Gift Guide for the kids.
I digress. It’s the time of year that we have to rack our brains to think of creative and thoughtful gift ideas for others. If you are anything like me, you put a bit of effort in, trying to stick within a budget, but looking to buy meaningful gifts. In a mass-produced glitzy city like Dubai, that isn’t always easy. I’ve had a go at collecting some great gift ideas this Christmas, and about 95% are in stock in Dubai right now – with a small number able to be ordered in. Everyone of these gift ideas for the little ones costs 150AED or less.
I hope these posts prove helpful to somebody in their search for the perfect gift!
- Pirate Shark Canvas Bucket, Craftastic. 85AED.
- Big Apple Backpack – Cornelia Kitty, The Green Ecostore. 100AED.
- Fox Print Hat, Mamas and Papas. 89AED.
- Mint Growth Chart, baby Mona. 150AED.
- Trunki Kaito the Killer Whale PaddlePak, ACE UAE. 119AED.
- Panther Sweatshirt, Marmarland. 164AED.
- Crazy Stripe Bear Bib, GAP. 39AED.
- Flamingo Neon Light, Boutique Nomads. 125AED.
- Tchibo Wooden Pastry Set, Brands For Less. 19AED.
- JoBa Penguin Friends Cushion, Traders Lane. 99AED.
- Bath Toy Cloud, Caramel and Sun. 35AED.