Lastly, for the guys. Looking for something to buy that difficult to please male in Dubai? I’ve created this little Christmas Gift Guide for him to guide you in your gift purchasing! Those who are notoriously hard to buy for. There is no end to designer clothing here in Dubai, but if you are looking for something a little more personal or interesting, I’ve suggested some ideas below.
Though I haven’t purchased one myself (yet!), I have heard many, many wonderful things about the art prints from Airliner Art. They are incredibly detailed, and can be personalised with individual pencil sketches. The artist, Gerome Gardiner, is very talented. If you have any interest in aviation art, make sure you check out his page!
- Moleskine Classic Notebook and Pen, Kinokuniya. 120AED.
- Jawbone Up2, Sun and Sand Sports. 299AED.
- MARK Tech Folio, Ryoko. 962AED.
- Emirates 777-300 Print, Airliner Art. From 920AED + postage.
- Ted Baker Gentlemens Shoe Kit, Joi. 250AED.
- Mexico Finca Muxbal Coffee, Gold Box Roastery. 40AED.
- Glassing 1/2 Naked Jungle, Traders Lane. 699AED.
- Polaroid Snap Touch Instant Camera, Lets Tango. 699AED.
- Bose SoundTrue Headphones, Jumbo. 799AED.
- Tattersall Blue Bamboo Shirt, Kal Jacobs. 59AED.